How Do I Uninstall/Remove Print Picture with Viewer Completely Off Your PC
Very simple picture viewer and printer for inexperienced users. Drag and drop pictures or select them from list showing the images. Click on View to show full size picture that fits on the screen. Set photo paper dimensions and orientation and click on the Print button. It is really simple. If you know how to use the mouse you can view and print pictures. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.?
How to Uninstall Print Picture with Viewer?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the Print Picture with Viewer listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the Print Picture with Viewer. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and Print Picture with Viewer. In the Print Picture with Viewer folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the Print Picture with Viewer. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Note: This manual Print Picture with Viewer uninstallation may bring in some potential risk to your system especially if you do not have enough computer knowledge to locate and delete Windows registry. Or, a mis-deletion of a necessary file will even result in computer crashes. So if you are not able to manually modify Windows registry or if the uninstall has failed then you can only do one more thing ¨C use an Print Picture with Viewer uninstall tool to do the job for you. Hence, you will be able to basically uninstall Print Picture with Viewer on auto-pilot.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as Help Uninstaller. You can use Help Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled, including othe software. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Print Picture with Viewer Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove Print Picture with Viewer completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall Print Picture with Viewer without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the Print Picture with Viewer, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Print Picture with Viewer Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Print Picture with ViewerĄ¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.