How Do I Uninstall/Remove selFish Completely Off Your PC
Puzzle and skills type of game in witch you have to help a little fish on it's mission to rule the whole pond by eating all the other fish. Mouse key to aim and click to swim around. Eat smaller fish in order to grow and eat bigger fish.?
How to Uninstall selFish?
There are two necessary steps we must undertake to uninstall it. First we need to perform the uninstallation method, and then we must enter the Program Files and locate any files that have been left behind.
To manually remove the program, you have to go to the "Add/Remove Programs"
1) Go to Start, Click on Control Panel
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs
3) Find the selFish listed in the list and click on it. Most of the time, it should look like the one below:
4) Click on the "Remove" button when the below warning messages appears.
5) Follow the on-screen wizards to completely uninstall it from your computer.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Remove the leftover files:
1. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Scroll down the list and locate the selFish. Right click on it and select Stop.
3. Open the Windows Explorer, and navigate to Windows, System32 and selFish. In the selFish folder, right click on the Repository folder and then select Delete.
4. Open the Start menu and then select Run. Type services.msc in the box and then click OK. Scroll down the list and locate the selFish. Right click on it and select Start.
5. Restart your computer.
Install and uninstall software repeatedly is often the case to end users nowadays. However, to uninstall software is not always as easy as to install it. Sometimes Add/Remove Programs within Windows System can't remove programs completely, especially for some stubborn software. You don't know why error messages keep popping up and wonder what's wrong with the uninstallation. Now what?
Actually, installing a certain program may cause the operating system to change in a big way, involving dozens even hundreds of megabytes of files copying, installing and registry keys modifying. Usually Windows Add/Remove program can remove the major part of a certain program but some files and registry entries were left. The remnants of programs may not only cause subsequent uninstall or reinstall attempts to fail. When they become very large, they will take up disk space and your computer's performance will be decayed and unstable. So when removing program, always keep removing all of its files and registry entries.
As you know, the constantly accumulated related files or registry entries will cause your computer crash. To stop that, you need to change to use the other way if there is any related traces existing on your compute after the removal. Or you can conduct a removal of traces manually which is a difficult task to follow.
To manually remove all the related traces, you need to click Start first. Then go to Run. In the blank, type Regedit and then the Registry will be shown on the screen. Navigate to a sub-folder named selFish, and then delete all the related entries on the right.
A much easier way to get rid of selFish is to use a professional automatic uninstall tool.
With an uninstall tool, you can remove and uninstall any unwanted programs as your will. Besides, it can clean all the broken or corrupted registry entries that a program left over. To help you fulfill the removal, Help Uninstaller can be your best choice.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
It is a professional uninstaller program which designed to help people uninstall stubborn software from your computer. Help Uninstaller is promoted as being an effective way to completely remove almost every piece of software that you may have on your system - including its executable files, DLL Files & settings. Here, you will find step by step uninstall tutorials and necessary tool which are able to help you successfully uninstall various annoying software/applications hard to be uninstalled by normal procedures, completely remove their traces as well as all the related/leftover entries in the registry, and return you a health and clean computer!
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall selFish Using Uninstall Tools?
Are you looking for effective way to remove selFish completely and instantly without a password? If so, Help Uninstaller could provide the perfect solution to force uninstall selFish without a password just in 3 steps.
1. Download Help Uninstaller
2. Shut off the program after installation completes
2. Run the uninstall tool.
3. In the display list, locate the selFish, and then choose Force Uninstall.
4. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
5. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After selFish Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after selFish¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.