How to Uninstall Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 Easily
This update provides you with the latest version of the Microsoft Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer and offers the highest levels of stability and security available for the Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer. This update provides you with the latest version of the Microsoft Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer and offers the highest levels of stability and security available for the Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer.
This update addresses a flaw in the Microsoft Access Snapshot Viewer that could allow arbitrary code to run when viewing a maliciously crafted document. This update resolves the vulnerability so that Microsoft Access Snapshot Viewer files are handled appropriately. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.?
First, remove the Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1.Go to the Start Menu right below, and then open the Control Panels.
2.Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it double times to run it.
3.Once all current installed programs are shown on the list, stress Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 and then click Uninstall.
4.Follow the instructions to finish the uninstall.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Then, delete files and registry entries related to Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 (Manual)
1. Open Start Menu and then click Search.
2. Enter Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 in the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as your searching scale.
3. Click Search and then delete all the files listed on the right.
4. Start Menu again and then go to Run.
5. Fill in the blank with regedit and press Yes so that you can enter Registry Editor.
6. On the list, find out all related entries and delete them all without any delay.
7. Reboot your computer to make this uninstall finish.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
The above method is supposed to uninstall Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 from your computer. However, sometimes a tiny mistake will make this simple process become a disaster. It may involve editing the actual Windows registry and would bring you many troubles. Moreover, the removal may mess up with other program on the computer. Therefore, it is highly recommended users to run a clean removal with professional and reliable uninstall tools.
As one of the most powerful uninstall tool, Help Uninstaller can uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of Help Uninstaller they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
The benefits of Help Uninstaller
It is faster than the standard Windows Add/Remove Programs in the removal process.
It can clean the empty or corrupted registry entries that a certain program left over.
It prevents your computer from corrupted errors and further improve your PC performance.
Its can Force Uninstall any unwanted programs on your computer thoroughly and instantly.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
How to Force Uninstall Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 Using Uninstall Tools?
1. Reboot your computer to enter the Safe Mode. You can press F8 when the Windows is booting up and select Safe Mode.
2. Start the Help Uninstaller, find Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 in the display list, and then choose Force Uninstall.
3. There will be a pop-up window recommends you to try Uninstall function first, just click OK to skip it.
4. Navigate the path of Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292, and then click Next.
5. Help Uninstaller will scan your system to find all Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 related files. When the Help Uninstaller has found out every file, click Next to begin the removal.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
Defrag After Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292 Removal
As what has been said in the preceding paragraphs that a good deal of caches would be loaded in local disk. And usually they are scattered around. It is time consuming to clean them up. Therefore defrag after Access 2000 Snapshot Viewer Security Patch: KB826292¡¯s removal is required. Here's the video to show how:
Video Show: Defragmenter
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.