How to Uninstall Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card From Your PC
From Gigabyte Technology:
Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card?
First, remove the Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card by using Add or Remove Programs utility in the control panel:
1.Go to the Start Menu right below, and then open the Control Panels.
2.Navigate to Windows Add/Remove Programs and click it double times to run it.
3.Once all current installed programs are shown on the list, stress Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card and then click Uninstall.
4.Follow the instructions to finish the uninstall.
Video Show: compeletly Uninstall a program
Then, delete files and registry entries related to Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card (Manual)
1. Open Start Menu and then click Search.
2. Enter Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card in the blank and then select Local Hard Drives as your searching scale.
3. Click Search and then delete all the files listed on the right.
4. Start Menu again and then go to Run.
5. Fill in the blank with regedit and press Yes so that you can enter Registry Editor.
6. On the list, find out all related entries and delete them all without any delay.
7. Reboot your computer to make this uninstall finish.
What is "uninstall error"?
"This program cannot be found."
"The application is still in use."
"The application is protected and cannot be removed."
Whatever the uninstall error you're getting, there are ways to resolve the issue and get that program off your machine without breaking it or your fists in frustration. Even the most seasoned computer users (who are far more experienced and tech-savvy than I am) have problem like this from time to time. The difference it, they don't have to dig around and try to decipher the wisdom of other experts who can tell them how to fix the problem. While lacking expert status, I do happen to have a solution for this particular problem that hopefully doesn't requiring deciphering. Resolving the uninstall error.
Sometimes these methods may fail or won't go as smooth as we expected. Uninstall Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card with these methods would bring us problems such as messing up other programs on the computer. And that is why a 3rd party tool is highly recommended to you. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot find and remove them manually. But uninstall tool would scan your system to find out those leftovers and force uninstall them.
As an award-winning program, Help Uninstaller is recommended to you. Help Uninstaller has following features:
1. Uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot;
2. Remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs;
3. Force Uninstall hidden applications installed in your system;
4. Faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
This excellent uninstall tool performs perfectly in tests. Use Help Uninstaller to uninstall Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card or any other unwanted programs and you won't be regretted.
What is Help Uninstaller Capable of?
Display detailed information of a certain application installed on your computer.
Uninstall any unwanted programs from your computer easily
Forcibly uninstall all stubborn applications that cannot be uninstalled from Windows Add/ Remove Programs.
Leave no trace on your PC after removing.
Clean up application files, folders, registry entries and application drivers that the application leaves over.
Back up PC system files whenever you boot PC to restore system easily once PC crashes.
Release your PC hard drive space immediately.
To perform automatic Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card removal you can download the most powerful Help Uninstaller.
There is actually a fantastic removal tool that can help you uninstall it thoroughly with great success and make sure all the now-defunct Registry entries and related files are eliminated automatically with a few clicks.
1. Free Download the Help Uninstaller program.
2. Launch it after finishing the installation.
3. Choose the Gigabyte GN-WB01GS USB WLAN Card or any other unwanted program.
4. Click "Uninstall" to get the software removed
Video Show: How to Uninstall a program with a professional uninstaller
If you are removing many programs at one time and are freeing up a considerable amount of space, you may want to Defragment you hard disk drive to improve your computer's performance.
Want to Unisntall right away?Try out our free Uninstall tools.